I have started a gratitude diary and it’s just been two days that I have started writing in it.
Every day I write:
- 5 things that I am grateful for in life
- 5 traits or attributes that I admire in myself
- 5 tasks that I want to accomplish today
- 5 traits or attributes that I want to improve in myself
- 5 new things that I learned today
This ‘5 things’ practice has helped me to a great extent in keeping track of my work and has helped me improve a lot. This practice has proved to be very efficient.
No matter how effective practice maybe, at some point you will feel the urge to go back to your previous ineffective routine. It will keep on coming to you until you make your new and effective initiative, your second nature.
Every time the inside voice tries to pull you back into the comfort zone luring you, stand up against it for yourself. It will be hard in the beginning, but the future that it holds is worth this effort. You will thank yourself for taking a stand for yourself against yourself.
Keep pushing, you are almost there. Don’t give up! The world is waiting for its future leader.